The Marketing Plan
Our marketing team utilizes custom software, marketing research, and business savvy to analyze your target market and to develop a marketing plan to ensure that your Web site accomplishes your goals.
Building Traffic Using Links and Search Engines
How will your potential customers find you? Part of our service includes advertising the address of your Web site on all the major Web search engines and directories -- Google, BING, Yahoo . Our marketing specialists find industry-wide linking pages and negotiate reciprocal links to and from their Web pages.
We design banner ads and purchase web advertising. Online malls and email advertising are also available options.
You can help promote your Web site by including your email and web addresses on all your company's print literature, stationery, and display advertising. Promoting your new site by sending out email newsletters to current and potential customers is also effective.
- Initial ranking report to find out where your site ranks today
- Custom keyword analysis to define the best suited key phrases for you business
- Personalized website review to define possible trouble spots
- Hand submissions to top search engines and directories
- Submission to secondary engines and targeted directories
- Detailed ranking and submission confirmation reports
- Reciprocal linking to build link popularity and boost rankings
- Follow-up submissions to keep your listing highly ranked